Monday 5 December 2011

C.O.Я.E 2010


C.O.Я.E 2010 was organised by Delhi Public School Dwarka. It was one hell of an event. From Domino’s Pizza to the Programming language LOGO, it had everything. One of the best events I have been to this year. The overall was bagged by DPS RKPee (yet again) while New Era Pulic School secured the 1st Runners Up and DPS noida emerged as the 2nd Runners Up for the Overall. One thing worth mention here is that NEPS (go figure if you haven’t already) won only because of the quizzes and the Crossword. They won nothing anywhere else.

It all started from here.
For DPS Sushant Lok it was a sad event. I went for Surprise Event and Audio editing. Couldn't do audio editing properly because I turned up late for that event as i was busy waiting for my school bus to pick me up. I did pretty well in the Surprise Event as me and my partner(Ashish Gupta) were at the first position till the last 10 mins of the event but in the end it was DPS RKPee's Participants who took it all from us because we had to do something weird in LOGO Programming. And we ended up coming 2nd Runners up for the event.The school did relatively well though. We came first in Video Editing, first in PowerPoint Presenatation and First in Gaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment